Sunday, February 10, 2013

Building Our Home :: Progress & Framing



starr house



The last I shared, we were digging and laying our foundation.

Oh, how the house has changed!  Walls went up, windows in, roof laid… the transformation is amazing.  And the decisions = ENDLESS.  Never in my wildest, did I imagine there would be so many decisions to make.  Amen for Pinterest!!  What an incredible tool for ideas, and better communication with our builders.  I have to be honest though, its also ridiculously dangerous.  There are so many crazy beautiful inspiration rooms, I forget each of those Pinterest beauties cost money, ha!  
The truth is, I couldn't build without it, or Houzz for that matter.


 Click below for our Pinterest Boards
image


I thought for memory’s sake, I’d do a photo dump today and then come back with fun details later.  There's just so much share, really too much for one post.  I get overwhelmed myself when I look back at pictures!



IMG_2093

DSC_0189 IMG_2101

IMG_2360

IMG_2102 IMG_2138

IMG_2171

IMG_2288 IMG_2191

IMG_2318

IMG_2193



And here we are today!  Its still missing a few windows (some are covered by house wrap), pillars, and obviously the front door… but its progress and each day is one day closer!  



IMG_2634




Later gators.





lineofstars


Life takes many turns, as does a blog … please excuse us, while we overshare our home building process.  This blog serves as our memory.  Its allows us to share with friends/family, and reminds us in the days ahead of where we’ve been.

Thanks for understanding and checking in on our nonsense!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking great! Thanks for sharing! Judie W. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...