Monday, February 20, 2012

Updates and Such…




We’ve been all over the map as of late.
Some unexpected events have popped up, and with the craziness of our normal daily life, adding anything extra sets me us over the edge.  I’ve temporarily given up on all home improvement, craft, decorating, baking projects.  And I have resigned to the fact that mere existence requires my utmost attention.  I'm quite the Sunny Suzanne today.


I always feel sorry for the sweet souls that find their way to my blog, hoping for inspiration or project ideas.  Bless them, when they discover this gal can barely sweep her mountains of dog hair and pop tart crumbs (I curse every last one).  In typical lazy girl fashion, I’m just going to share the sweet moments that have popped up.  You would rather pics of the fun than crumbs, no?



IMG_0792

My darling girl just finished 101 days of kindergarten.  



IMG_0823

This is my dear mother.  She prefers to stay OFF the blog.  But, it would be remiss if I didn’t share her latest find… an actual phone receiver that plugs into your cell phone.  Because that is hip and entirely necessary.  The mere thought of her phone ringing, and her reaching into her purse to pull this out makes me crazy.  You can’t make this stuff up…. see {HERE}




IMG_0810

On a quick trip to our new Sherwin Williams store, a lovely employee gifted me with these paint swatches!  From last year and outdated, she thought they would be perfect for kids crafts, etc.  
I’ll take them thankyouverymuchindeed!!




IMG_0812  shakes

Thank you and not a moment too soon.
McDonalds Shamrock Shakes hold a very sweet spot in my heart.
She likes them, too.  Go figure.




IMG_0835

This one killed us, we laughed so hard!!  If only you really knew my hubby, you’d roll, too!  At my daughter’s conference, we were given her journal for the first half of the year and this was one of the pages.  I fully expected a page dedicated to her super-hero mother… negative on that.




IMG_0811

And this… is a just a sneak peek of something CRAZY GOOD that I received in the mail  from a sweet blogger!  I just need to finish working with it and I’ll share more at some point this week! 




.  .  .  .  .  .





Happy Presidents Day!
 Despite our varying political affiliations, its important to draw together and respect this position, the leader of our free nation. 


Let your heart feel for the afflictions and distress of everyone, and let your hand give in proportion to your purse.  -George Washington


The best way to enhance freedom in other lands is to demonstrate here that our democratic system is worthy of emulation.  -Jimmy Carter


It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.  -George Washington 


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.   -Abraham Lincoln 







Later Gators! 


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...